Sunday, October 19, 2008

10/16/08 We Leave Florence to get closer to Rome, and I get news of a change in email

Yo permanezco me enojo para mucha la dia. Es deficil explicar la situacion. Me dico, yo no feliz, me enojo. Mi madre y yo padecemos porque la situacion es mala para nosotros.

The next morning we got up and got moving fairly fast. Our plan was to get on the road as fast as possible so we could get close to Rome. We stuck mostly to interstate this day so I was able to type loads and to do homework.

Other than that we didn't really do anything. We checked into a hotel (didn't have any stars but the internet connection was free so I immediately gave it 5) and took our things up to the room where I hooked up the computer to check my email and send a few things. As usual, I handed the computer over to Ahmee and Poppy to check their emails first. They then handed it over to me. I was stunned when my username and password didn't work. I immediately knew that my Momma had changed my email so that I could no longer talk to Iain. That night I didn't utter a word in my sleep.

(btw, I know this because every morning I get a report from Ahmee and Poppy about how I slept, it's normal for them to hear me talk a lot in my sleep-it's not normal for them to hear nothing at all)

No comments: